CB9 Chamber out of Spec.. I think???

Moderators: FergusonTO35, 356, pockets, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

CB9 Chamber out of Spec.. I think???

Postby bitsman » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Pulled the 9mm derringer out to take with me today.. Had a Dr appointment and since you can not carry inside a hospital I did not want to leave something that cost more in the car... When I got home I thought a little cleaning and oil would not hurt much... upon inspection I noticed that one of the chambers seem to be a little out of spec.. Its the top barrel.. the round seems to stick out more than the bottom chamber.. not by much,, best I can tell with my limited measuring tools its only about 0.006 to 0.008 inches.. but you can tell the difference when you rub a finger over them both... pictures are not all that great but if you look carefully you can tell....

Chamber on the Right

Chamber on the Right
"You broke into my house, Stole my property, Murdered my Servants and my pets, And that is what GRIEVES me the most" Can you name the movie????

"Remember Ladies.... If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything..."
bitsman
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Return to Cobra-Davis-Lorcin Forum