Does anyone have a Cobra Shadow revolver?

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special

Does anyone have a Cobra Shadow revolver?

Postby Flowmaster » Mon May 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Today I was thinking about the Cobra Shadow. Does anyone here have one? It hasn't come up in our chats on here in a couple of years and since then we have been joined by some new members.

There are a few for sale on gunbroker but that seems to be about it. They are hard for me to find online right now. A lot of the large online gun sellers are listing the Cobra Shadow as "out of stock".
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Does anyone have a Cobra Shadow revolver?

Postby adam01364 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm

If anyone can find one, it'd be you with your FFL work at gun shows OR Ferg since he's somewhat into wheel guns. I handled a Shadow at SHOT a few years back and it was definitely a Cobra. ;)
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Does anyone have a Cobra Shadow revolver?

Postby jeffchance » Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am

Going to be tough for dealers to even find one as Cobra's website is essentially shut down. The only available page is their "contact us" portion and unable to get a response there, either. I'm not sure what is going on with them.
Gunbroker is going to be your best shot, but what happens if you need any product support??
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Cobra-Davis-Lorcin Forum