Lorcins in the news

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Lorcins in the news

Postby Stik » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:49 pm

I was surprised to see so many Lorcins mentioned here. I didn't know there were still that many running around.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2018/01/08/guns-sold-by-police-end-up-with-drug-dealers-in-gang-houses.html
Stik
Hardcore

Re: Lorcins in the news

Postby FergusonTO35 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:46 am

Lorcin is the herpes of guns, you just can't get rid of them!!
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby adam01364 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am

Lorcins, Davis, and Hi-Point. It's interesting is that these guns were sold by Law Enforcement and ended up in the hands of felons.
It's almost like a magnetic attraction. Um, a Zamak attraction would be a better way to put it.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby farmkid » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Most of these sales occurred near me -- why haven't I heard of these opportunities? :lol:
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby David Vincent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Waldorff designed these to be a niche gun for a specific use. Dont really want to go into to much detail because this is a public forum and there is no telling who reads this stuff. We here tend to like them because we are interested in the whole ring of fire gun history and all the drama that has unfolded through the years. The criminals are interested in them for other reasons. Some of these have to do with balistics and evidence recovery.... or lack there of. CIA loves guns like Lorcins.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Return to Cobra-Davis-Lorcin Forum