Cobra redid their website

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Cobra redid their website

Postby Flowmaster » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 pm

cobrapistols.net now has info about their guns, a dealer locator tool, and a whole bunch of parts for sale. Its a big upgrade from their rinky dink website that just sold parts and had nothing about the guns not too long ago. Maybe Cobra is coming up in the world.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Cobra redid their website

Postby Dave_H » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Well that's good I guess. The fact that judges seem to routinely ignore the lawful protection of commerce in arms act had me thinking. I thought the sue them out of business strategy might have worked when that guy carried a derringer safety off, and hammer down, and "unexpectedly" shot himself.
Thinking on Cobra, the fact their derringers look reminiscent of the old Remington double derringer, and don't cost all that much, will probably keep them in business. My local neighborhood gun shop stopped carrying them though, sadly. I'd kind of like one in 22lr, just for fun.
The Denali and the FS380 seem to still be the most dirt cheap handguns, even more so than hi points, so they'll probably continue to do ok with those.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Return to Cobra-Davis-Lorcin Forum