Phoenix Arms HP22 Extractor Repair

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: Phoenix Arms HP22 Extractor Repair

Postby FordMan59 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:04 pm

FergusonTO35 wrote:Welcome to BJJA, Fordman. How many rounds has you put through your HP?

I had the problem with the extractor within the first couple hundred rounds so didn't shoot it much until I got it corrected. I also haven't had a chance to do much shooting this year and think it only has about 750 rounds through it at this point. I love shooting it, just seems I can never make the time because something else gets in the way. I have a second one on standby in case this one gets the dreaded cracked frame I'll have one to shoot while I get the other one replaced/repaired under warranty. I also have chronic back pain and don't like shooting much when I'm in extreme pain because I'm afraid the pain will cause me to let my guard down and not be as safe as I should be. I've been planning to get out and do some shooting this fall before winter sets in, but for the past few weeks my pain level has been a little on the high side and I just haven't been able to get myself motivated enough to do it. We had a water heater leak a few months ago doing lots of damage to our house, and the humidity got high in the closet where my gun safe is stored creating some rust damage to some of my guns. I haven't even taken the time to take them to a gunsmith to get estimates on repairing them for my insurance company, but have got to do it soon.
FordMan59
Hardcore

Previous

Return to Phoenix Arms Forum