Industry Raven Safety Variations

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, JTJersey

Industry Raven Safety Variations

Postby bumthum » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:04 pm

I just thought I'd post up some photos showing the four variations I've detected so far. I believe I have the chronology correct and they are shown, top to bottom for each photo, in the order I think they showed up in production. The differences are subtle, mainly dealing with minor stamping variances, and the curved versus flat finger surface is the only difference I believe to be easily observed without disassembling the pistol. I believe the various bends, stamped into the part, were there to increase tension, function, and/or positive engagement of the safety.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

bumthum
Gunslinger

Re: Industry Raven Safety Variations

Postby jakebrake » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:34 am

well, photobucket is really winning hearts and minds, now, aren't they?
jakebrake
Gunslinger

Postby Flowmaster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:12 am

Yeah. The picture isn't working for me either.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby farmkid » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 pm

I started playing with Google Photos yesterday, but it seems to be more cryptic than Photobucket. I'll post tips if/when I get it to work. Note: the online tips I've found haven't helped. :(
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Raven Pistols Forum