Diamondback DB9 thoughts?

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Diamondback DB9 thoughts?

Postby adam01364 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:55 am

I've been thinking of getting a Diamondback DB9. They're in their fourth generation now. Anyone here have any experience with the DB9?
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Diamondback DB9 thoughts?

Postby Flowmaster » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:57 pm

I've sold them. I have not had any complaints or anybody wanting to return one. Never shot one though.

They're pretty inexpensive at $225ish.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Diamondback DB9 thoughts?

Postby David Vincent » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

I have shot one and examined it with a complete and full breakdown. The one I shot worked fine and was a well made little pistol. Its snappy.... so is the 380acp. They carry really well....small and flat. All the tool work was clean inside and out and I was impressed. I dont have one either but I am suprised they are not more popular. I know there are a lot of bad experiences out there but it could be do to shooter error in a lot of instances. They are not for shooters who dont practice... very very light, very powerful, ergos.. OK.

A lot of people buy pistols like these early on similar to a first time shooter buying a snub nose revolver and wondering why they cannot hit anything.

They are cheap right now. I may pick up a DB380 soon. The company is known to have great service if there is a problem. Its always nice to support a new american gun company
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Return to Inexpensive guns that are not SNS, including Taurus, Charter, Kel-tec, Rossi......