Picked up a DB380

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: Picked up a DB380

Postby Whiterook » Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 pm

I've had good luck with Remington .38 Special+P so I will look for it.

Another thing I forgot to mention, the finish on the slide is THIN. I only put 50 rounds through it and the brass bouncing off the slide put a ton of streaks in the slide. Going to take it out tomorrow with my buddy's LCP.
Whiterook
Gunslinger

Postby Flowmaster » Mon May 15, 2017 9:13 pm

I've been trying really hard to not buy a Diamondback but I have a feeling one will be coming home with me some day. They had a package deal around new years where if a dealer bought a Diamondback rifle they could get a DB9 pistol for super-cheap. We were selling the DB9s 5 months ago for $199 and they were selling good at that price. Now we are selling the black ones at the shows for $235 and more for the tan finish.

There are so many pocket 380s on the market right now. What made you decide on Diamondback?
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Whiterook » Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Flowmaster wrote:I've been trying really hard to not buy a Diamondback but I have a feeling one will be coming home with me some day. They had a package deal around new years where if a dealer bought a Diamondback rifle they could get a DB9 pistol for super-cheap. We were selling the DB9s 5 months ago for $199 and they were selling good at that price. Now we are selling the black ones at the shows for $235 and more for the tan finish.

There are so many pocket 380s on the market right now. What made you decide on Diamondback?

Interesting, I didn't see that.

I kind of just went with it due to the price, being American made and the overall look of it. That, and I like to do things a little different than the norm. I wanted to see if I can get this up and running. Probably seems dumb to a lot of people, but not you guys!
Whiterook
Gunslinger

Previous

Return to Inexpensive guns that are not SNS, including Taurus, Charter, Kel-tec, Rossi......