SCCY leaving Florida, going to Tennessee

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special

SCCY leaving Florida, going to Tennessee

Postby Flowmaster » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:35 pm

I saw today on the firearm blog that SCCY is moving out of Florida and going to Tennesee.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017 ... tennessee/
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: SCCY leaving Florida, going to Tennessee

Postby adam01364 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Wow, that sounds like a huge undertaking!
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: SCCY leaving Florida, going to Tennessee

Postby Flowmaster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 am

As recently as 6 months ago all the gun dealers had SCCY pistols out for sale. Now it seems like nobody has them. One of the dealers I talked to said people are selling them for so cheap that he can't make money on them selling at those competitive prices so he just quit buying them. Did the company lower their MAP or something? I've noticed that they've gotten cheaper but it seems like some dealers are selling them so cheap I don't know how they're making a dime.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's still patiently waiting for the CPX-3 to come out.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.