Do any of you use egunner?

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Do any of you use egunner?

Postby Flowmaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 pm

I started using the auction website egunner. Its a branch of Buds Gun Shop. A lot of their auction guns are SNS. I just bought an older Hi Point model C for $41. I also got a Raven for $26. Not too bad. They combine shipping too so the first gun is $25 and $8 for each additional gun.

Just thought I'd get the word out. The guns I purchased are from the seller "propertyroom" so these might be crime guns or police turn ins or something. Some of their SNS guns go really cheap.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Do any of you use egunner?

Postby Bulldog1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Flow, Most of my Zamack came from there but I usually only bid on stuff that needs love. so far I have had no problems with the seller "the property room"
Freedom isn't always free, but it's worth fighting for!
Bulldog1
Hardcore

Postby Dave_H » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:37 am

Good to know, I wasn't aware of egunner. I haven't bought anything online in an age, and in my very recent browsing on GunBroker has revealed a distinct lack of deals for the most part.
I saw one fellow who wanted $600 for a Titan with just a few extras & while I know I've been on the back shelf for a while as far as the gun scene goes, but I haven't been gone that long :lol:
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby farmkid » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:41 pm

I'd never heard of egunner either, but will check it out!
Lifetime member, Second Amendment Foundation
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.