Coronavirus

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Coronavirus

Postby Dave_H » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:13 am

A lot of people seem to have given in to slight amounts of panic, if the store shelves are any indication. Reminds me of a quote from Tremors, "Well, I guess we don't get to make fun of Burt's lifestyle anymore.".
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: Coronavirus

Postby Don » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:03 am

I agree, folks are getting a little overwrought. The grocery stores are crazy as are the gun stores. I have been to a couple lately(one just yesterday) and they typically have light to moderate traffic, they are now crowded and the ammo shelves are thoroughly picked over. I can't believe the traffic is all because of newbies or casual shooters who don't typically buy a lot of guns or ammo. The typical avid shooter in this country should have already been well stocked with both guns and ammo. I think some are thinking this is the end of the modern world. It's a serious thing we are facing but not the black death.

Don
Don
Hardcore

Postby Dave_H » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:24 pm

I went shopping this morning. Shelves were picked over in some sections, even though they had been closed over night to restock.
Out of curiosity, I stopped in at the neighborhood gun shop. They've been getting slammed too. So the hoarding isn't over yet.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby 84minieldo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:10 pm

False flag for medical tyranny
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Postby Dave_H » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 pm

Well, I'm still working, thankfully I'm apparently "essential" :lol:
. An interesting note though. Even though the gun stores have been deemed essential in my state, the local neighborhood gun shop decided to close for the duration of the shelter in place order. So sad face over that. Not that I needed to buy ammo. I was just going to buy a couple more of those 21 round G19 mags for my carbine. I'm a little surprised they chose to do that though.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby 84minieldo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Yep, when I stopped in at the local pawn and they had a clerke first I was interested in, the boss man said not gonna get it today and it may be a while, nics is down/slow..how convenient as they lock us in our homes and release inmates
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.