Info on Laserlyte LT-PRO and/or LT-PRE

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Info on Laserlyte LT-PRO and/or LT-PRE

Postby lost californian » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Hey, y'all....long time no post. Sweetie is interested in the two of us getting a Laserlyte laser target (TSB-1) and practicing in the house this cold season. I have a problem tho. Her gun is a Taurus .327 snub nose revolver. I can't get confirmation from Laserlyte that the current production LT-PRE will work in it, they just keep saying its rated for .357 to .50AE guns, and everything in between.

I was wondering if anyone on the board has either the LT-PRO or LT-PRE and would be willing to measure the dang thing and see if it would fit in a .32 call barrel. Bullet diameter for the .327FM is .312, so the barrel will be just a smidge smaller, right? Specs for the LT-PRE says min diameter is .28, and the LT-PRO says min diameter is .325.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
lost californian
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.