sad day...

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: sad day...

Postby FergusonTO35 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:23 am

pockets wrote:Sorry guys. My access has been reduced.
The company I have worked for since January 1982 was purchased by a holding conglomeration. The first thing they did was to block net access to anything gun-related.....including BJJA. I just don't get on here that often now.

Note; The second thing they did was to start getting rid of anyone who's worked here more than 10 years (I have almost 36 in now)...and replacing them with folks from the New York City area and from overseas (our facilities in China and Italy mostly).
I just need a few more years there. I'm too old to go elsewhere now.

Sorry to hear that Jack!
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby David Vincent » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

I rarely get down in the dumps anymore since the election. Every day is like christmas for me.

As I have gotten older and had life kick the teeth out of me I never get stressed over work anymore. its just a job.

i check in here when i am working on SNS guns for the most part. This is actually the only forum i post anything on anymore.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Postby 84minieldo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:52 pm

good to see..besides pockets situation...
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Previous

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.