I'm ashamed of myself...

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, 356, pockets, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

I'm ashamed of myself...

Postby 84minieldo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Been so long since I've been to the site my browser didn't offer it as a suggestion,I had to type out the whole thing...sorry guys...and I got a good deal on an sns a week ago and haven't told y'all yet!?!
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Re: I'm ashamed of myself...

Postby David Vincent » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Good to see you again. There has not been a whole lot going on here lately. i have not been looking for any new Zamaks lately But have been fixing up some junkers on the project list.....long list.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Re: I'm ashamed of myself...

Postby adam01364 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 pm

84minieldo wrote:Been so long since I've been to the site my browser didn't offer it as a suggestion,I had to type out the whole thing...sorry guys...and I got a good deal on an sns a week ago and haven't told y'all yet!?!

and it's a... dude, what is it?

<EDIT> Aha, a GT27, had to read down in the forum.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.