What's up gang

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

What's up gang

Postby Dave_H » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm

I've been gone for an age and a day. Life stuff got in the way again, like it does. Figured I'd check in and see what's up on the old sns forum.
Still have a couple of Saturday night specials.

I'm kind of focusing in on single action revolvers now though. Have a matched pair of rough riders with the 6.5 inch barrels, and one obvious upside is I can use Colibri's to practice without spending a lot, or even having to go to a range.
I've been eyeballing various North American Arms revolvers too. I couldn't explain why, exactly. I just figure they'd be a lot of fun.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: What's up gang

Postby jeffchance » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 pm

Glad to have you back with us :D :D
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Flowmaster » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Glad you're back.

The NAA 22LR and 22 Magnum revolvers are really well made. They are much better than you'd think for a gun priced in the low $200s brand new. They are real guns that feel sturdy and durable, not the toy-ish quality you get when holding an RG.

I'm working on getting one of the Heritage Rough Riders with the 16 inch barrel. Why? Just because of course.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby adam01364 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:19 am

Flow, What does one of those 16" Heritage's go for?
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Flowmaster » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:13 am

$150ish dealer cost, if you can find a distributor that actually has them in stock.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby adam01364 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:33 pm

That's not a bad price at all IMO.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Dave_H » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am

Wouldn't mind having a buntline looking revolver myself. Didn't know Heritage made a 16 inch barrel though, just about the 9. At that point, they're a hop, skip, and a jump away from making a revolving rifle. As for the NAA, if I go there, I'm liking the Hogleg or the Earl, haven't decided yet.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.