You should consider becoming a member of JPFO.

CURRENT EVENTS.
Post in the CURRENT EVENTS forum should be post about events less then 2 months old. Older historic events should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS new Historic sub-forum. Clicking on the CURRENT EVENTS header will lead you to both forum.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, 356, pockets, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Postby Admin » Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm

JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION
OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP

America's Most Aggressive Defender
of Firearms Ownership

http://jpfo.org/homepage.htm

I'm not Jewish, but I believe in defending the Second Amendment. The JPFO is the most hard core group in America and every gun owner should consider becoming a member.
Mr SNS
If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: You should consider becoming a member of JPFO.

Postby farmkid » Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

I think I forwarded this to my brother when you posted this before the meltdown (he married into a Jewish family), but will do so again. He went shooting with his FIL and BIL last month and had a reasonably good time -- where 'reasonably' means that he couldn't participate in the shooting personally because of a temporary shoulder problem. :cry:

But he and I made up for it on Saturday. :D
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby dogngun » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:27 pm

My late wife was Jewish. She came from a Philadelphia lawyer's family, and was raised to not like guns. We lived on a farm, isolated on a mountainside and both worked with adolescent drug addicts...and we got threatened, so I bought a used Rossi .357 Magnum and a box or two of .38 Spls and taught her to shoot off the back porch. She loved it immediately and she was very good at it. For years, her house gun was an old Smith & Wesson Model 15 Combat Masterpiece, which now stays here on my computer table. She died last November, about a week before Thanksgiving. This has been a hard year, for both me and the dog, but we are coming along. We even found another dog whose owner had dies, and brought her home to be with us. We all get along just fine.

I know a lot about the JPFO and I would recommend it to anyone. It is a lot like the NRA used to be 30 years ago-a very good, honest organization.

mark
Write down your age...then, add 2...
Then subtract 2...That's YOUR AGE!
dogngun
Hardcore

Location: South Eastern PA, The South of the North, near the Mason-Dixon line...My sister says we are Maceys.

Postby GunWebsites » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 am

One of my favorite Pro-Rights organizations too !!
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites
GunWebsites
500+ Rounds Club. Zamak Hoarding Weird+

Postby Admin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm

DG sorry for your loss.
Mr. SNS

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Postby LCPfraTN » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share.

http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-bloomberg-letter.htm
LCPfraTN
700+ Rounds Club. Official Forum Gun Nut

Postby american lockpicker » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

I used to have an article about Jews in Warsaw, Poland during WW2 that were given 10 or so cheap handguns. They used them to start an uprising against the Nazis that were committing genocide against them. I think it was in an old NRA magazine.

Uprisings are well known during the holocaust and they rarely happened without firearms. Its hard to believe any jew today would be against them but I guess they are similar to the jews that served on "Judenrat" and helped teh Germans kill around 6 million of their fellow people...
Jag hatar skjutvapen kontroll

When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw. - Nelson Mandela
american lockpicker
700+ Rounds Club. Official Forum Gun Nut

Postby Admin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

LCPfraTN wrote:Saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share.

http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-bloomberg-letter.htm

+1
I love it.
Mr SNS

Admin
Site Admin

Return to CURRENT EVENTS. Post in this forum should be post about events less then 2 months old.