I guess Mas was correct, cheap guns are good enough

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Postby Admin » Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.kcci.com/news/23208133/detail.html

89 year old lady defends herself with a cheap .22, a Rohm of some sort. At least I think so. I'll leave that determination to the RG experts.
Beatrice is one bad mamma jamma!!!
Here we have a perfect example of why inexpensive guns can be good! She had one of the cheapest revolvers around, fired one shot AT the guy, and successfully routed his attack.

EDIT: I need to study the photo when I am not at work to see what it is.

My favorite parts?
Quote:
"I said what in the world are you doing? And he kept talking about there's no light, he says there's no light, I can't see the light! I'm in the dark! I said what are you talking about? And that's when I said 'Well, I'm gonna kill you'"!
"I said 'me and Jesus will take you on the porch to see the light'

Quote:
The police arrived to arrest McAlpine and to reload Beatrice Turner's gun.

THAT is what I call service by the local police!!
That’s when I fired my shot, you know. The Lord was with me, I never got scared," said Turner.
If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Return to The "LOST STICKY FILE" from the old forum