Prayer Request

Do It Yourself.
Show off your skills/projects, and help out your fellow forum members
Please post your DIY post in the appropriate forums listed above. Then post the project here so we can have a quick reference database of DIY projects.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special

Prayer Request

Postby FordMan59 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:18 pm

There's not a general discussion forum topic so I'm putting this here, really didn't know where to put it but my family needs prayer. If moderators want it somewhere else feel free to move it to the appropriate section. I'm requesting that anyone of faith and trust in God to pray for my family. My wife walked out 1 week ago without letting me know she was leaving or giving any explanation of where she was going or why. We've had troubles in the past but the last 3 years had been the best 3 years of our marriage. She won't talk to me and friends have tried to get her to talk to them but nothing seems to be working. She needs a touch from God to soften her heart about whatever the problem is so we can begin talking and trying to work out whatever the problem is and can get our family back together. Thanks in advance for all your prayers. I know God can and will answer prayer if we pray hard enough and have faith. We've been married for 27 years and just when it was the best it's ever been she leaves.
FordMan59
Gunslinger

Re: Prayer Request

Postby adam01364 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:07 am

Sorry to heard about this, prayers sent that your wife will return to her senses and to you.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby FordMan59 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 am

adam01364 wrote:Sorry to heard about this, prayers sent that your wife will return to her senses and to you.

Thanks adam. I know God answers every prayer, sometimes it's not the answer we want, but in the case of a marriage which is a vow before God for better or for worst rill death do you part I believe God will hear each prayer and will work at softening her heart and if there's something I need to change I think he'll soften my heart and help me with any way I've contributed to the situation. The worst part is the fact that she won't let me know what''s going on so I can try to talk to her and work things out.
FordMan59
Gunslinger

Postby FordMan59 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am

Thanks for the prayers, my wife finally called me today and we spent a good while on the phone with one another discussing things that were bothering her that I wasn't aware of. She's not committed to coming back yet but I think now if I'll leave her a little bit of space and time to think that everything will be worked out. Just because I say these things don't stop praying, lift our problems up to the Lord every chance you get. Anyone who says prayer doesn't work doesn't know the God that I know!!
FordMan59
Gunslinger

Postby 84minieldo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Sorry to hear,good luck ..women r crazy let her do what she needs to do
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Postby jakebrake » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:28 am

not trying t be a gawker or a troublemaker, but, updates?
jakebrake
Gunslinger

Return to DIY Forum