Lorcin L9 and Davis P32

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

Lorcin L9 and Davis P32

Postby Flowmaster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 am

I've got a Lorcin L9 and a Davis P32 for sale. These were part of a multi-gun deal that my friend/gun dealer got. He wanted some of the guns but had to get them all. It was an all-or-nothing sort of deal so he took the good with the bad. My friend/FFL turned around and sold me some of the SNS guns out of the group and kept what he wanted. These guns were transferred to an FFL I deal with frequently so they're ready to be shipped to your receiving FFL.

Both guns are in need of parts but could be brought back to life. They will ship free in a flat-rate priority mail box to your dealer.

First is the Lorcin L9. It is missing a sear, firing pin, firing pin spring, and takedown button. It is also missing a safety and a magazine. I'm pretty sure that's all its missing. The gun is of particular interest for me (and maybe some others on this forum) because it has police department markings on the underside of the trigger guard. They're probably a case number or something but I don't know what police department they came out of and neither does the guy who sold them to me.
The Lorcin is $40 including shipping to your FFL.

The other gun I have for sale is a Davis P32. Chrome frame, chrome slide. The slide has an interesting failure on the front of it where it goes around the barrel. I've never seen one break like that. I did check the portion of the frame on top of the barrel and it is in good shape, not cracked like you commonly see on the 380 guns. The gun is basically a frame, mag release (with pin and spring) as well as some other parts. Whenever I come across a gun without grips I always look at the holes for the grip screws. These looked fine, not stripped out or cross-threaded. I did not try screws in them but the holes looked good. The extractor and extractor spring are in the slide. The slide itself is toast, but will be included for identification purposes and just in case you want to have a Zamak barbecue to celebrate the ownership of your new fine firearm.
The Davis is $30 including shipping to your local FFL.

These guns are being sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. No returns, all sales are final. I'm treating these like parts guns but they could be brought back if you've got the spare parts for them. These guns are going pretty much at my cost plus what I'm going to be paying to ship them so please no lowball offers here. I'm not doing this to get rich, I'm doing it to share Zamak with the rest of the Zamak-loving community. I've got too many project guns anyway.

Now kids, if you want to buy both I'll knock off five bucks and sell them both to you for $65 including shipping to your dealer. Pull the trigger on this hot deal! Ah, sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Lorcin L9 and Davis P32

Postby FergusonTO35 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Adam, you know you want them! :oops:
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Lorcin L9 and Davis P32

Postby adam01364 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Ferg, unfortunately there's WAY too much Zamak in my safe. :oops:
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade