glock 23

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

glock 23

Postby Dave_H » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Glock 23 and several spare mags ready to go.
Need cash, so more items might come up for sale.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: glock 23

Postby adam01364 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:07 am

Dave, it would help if you posted a price and stated which Gen the gun is.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Dave_H » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Sorry for the woefully under informative post. :)

3rd gen
13 total magazines

Not sure what to say about price...you cant swing
a dead cat without hitting glocks or lots of glock
mags for sale.
I'll look around g.b. and see what looks fair and
post an asking price
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby Dave_H » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:02 pm

600 I'd guess
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby FergusonTO35 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

Are you interested in trades or partial trades? In typical condition, a gen. 3 would go for $375-400.00 with two mags around here, maybe a little more with original box and papers. If I were you I would list the gun with two mags on GB, then sell the mags individually for $15-20.00 a pop. Most gun shops do consignments for a fee or percentage, that may be the quickest and easiest way to sell it. If you still have it at some point down the road I might be interested.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade