Erma Excam RX22

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

Re: Erma Excam RX22

Postby adare » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:28 pm

None here, perhaps I will find one at the gun show this weekend in Novi, MI
adare
GUN NUT!

Postby Mister Sir » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:57 am

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I added " if available" as to not anger anyone. What forums I have bought off of it's the first "I'll take it" gets it. I missed a recent Finnish mosin for $200 and it ended up going as a group of a milsurps to someone else. It happens and is frustrating. Sorry again and happy hunting for those gun deals.
Mister Sir
Hardcore

Postby adam01364 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:13 pm

No worries here. Sweetie will be happy that I didn't add another gun to the safe!

Mister Sir wrote: I missed a recent Finnish mosin for $200 and it ended up going as a group of a milsurps to someone else.

Oh, man that sux!
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby 84minieldo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

if it helps/possible, ill up the offer $25 as second bidder/first undercutter...or at least i got dibs whe mrsir is done with it
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Postby Mister Sir » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 am

Well got it and got to the range. Cycled everything just fine but it definitely prefers minimag primers. Shot a little over 120rds of Remington thunderbolts and 20 RDS of minimags. The thunderbolts sometimes required a second strike as the minimags went off every time . loved the double action. Nice pistol. Very happy with the purchase. No way I could afford a Walther TPH .22 lr at $500 plus. THANKS JEFF. Going to try other rounds but it is pie plate/doller bill accurate at 7yards. I'd recommend one of these to any SNS collecter. Also imported as Iver Johnson tp22 and other names also. Did I say thanks Jeff? Thanks jeff
Mister Sir
Hardcore

Postby jeffchance » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

Glad to hear you are pleased with it. Thanks for shopping at J&N. ;)
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby adam01364 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Mister Sir wrote:imported as Iver Johnson tp22 and other names also.

Yeah, Pockets and I have the Iver Johnson TP22. As you've just discovered, they're fun guns.
I'm glad you got it.
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade