Several handguns for sale

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

Re: Several handguns for sale

Postby lost californian » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:29 am

Flowmaster wrote:... I just didn't want to insult you with a super lowball offer. ...

When I post an ad with make an offer, I don't get insulted easily with anything below what I would sell it for. If I don't care for your offer, I will politely say so, and counter with what I am willing to take. Sorry you missed this one, there will be others that come your way. Just wish I could find those deals that Martin08 always seems to find. Now those are SWEET!
lost californian
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Postby FergusonTO35 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Or Adam for that matter. In spite of the MAss General Assembly's intentions he just keeps getting stellar deals on guns.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby LCPfraTN » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 am

Martin08 and Adam do somehow manage to score some incredible deals, but they frequently put a lot of time and effort into finding those deals.
LCPfraTN
700+ Rounds Club. Official Forum Gun Nut

Postby LCPfraTN » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:24 am

adam01364 wrote:LCP should send it to Jeff for one of his outstanding Ceracoat jobs.

Once I get over the holiday crush (and the related cash crunch), I got one that will be heading his way :D
Just sayin....

That is a thought...not sure I know what I want to do with it yet, but I'll keep that in mind. :D
LCPfraTN

Postby 84minieldo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Don't forget that hp22 is still available at $75 or better...but only til next week!
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Postby LCPfraTN » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I was finally able to get with my FFL dealer and pick up the Hi Standard Derringer. I want to thank Lost Californian for a pistol that looks even better than the pictures. :mrgreen:
LCPfraTN

Postby adam01364 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:01 am

That makes it an even better deal!
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby lost californian » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Just a little bump to bring it to the top again.
lost californian
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Postby ConditionOne » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Im really confused at this point, i don't even know what is still for sale and what is not :?
ConditionOne
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Postby lost californian » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm

ConditionOne wrote:Im really confused at this point, i don't even know what is still for sale and what is not :?

They all sold finally
lost californian
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade