Chiappa/ATI M4-22 upper

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

Chiappa/ATI M4-22 upper

Postby bitsman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:42 am

Thinking of selling/trading my M4-22 upper... Purchased as an ATI Branded "KIT" came with both 22lr and 556 uppers from ATI. Its actually a Chaippa upper with the ATI name on it. 1 mag... 28 rounds... Detachable carry handle with top rail on it. These come without a threaded barrel.. the muzzle brake is a slip fit with set screw. I have had the barrel threaded so adding any 1/2x28 brake will be easy. The actual upper is polymer but the way its designed you can switch it for a aluminum upper. I have read that sometimes a little hand fitting is needed. Mag is polymer and from what I can tell ONLY Chiappa mags will work with this set up. Recently got my hands on another Henry H001and I enjoy shooting that MUCH MUCH more, plus with the Henry I am not limited to long rifle rounds. Can email pictures if you are interested....

Would really like a trade... 22lr target type pistol with two mags..(Threaded barrel would be great.. Yeah i'm reaching).. or a 38 special of some sort...

Have it listed on Armslist for $250... Can probably do better for forum member....

As a bonus... Uppers are NOT considered firearms... So it comes straight to your house....
"You broke into my house, Stole my property, Murdered my Servants and my pets, And that is what GRIEVES me the most" Can you name the movie????

"Remember Ladies.... If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything..."
bitsman
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Re: Chiappa/ATI M4-22 upper

Postby FergusonTO35 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:33 pm

I would put it on Gunbroker, uppers draw really good prices there. Somebody recently bought a used Colt upper there that wasn't rare or anything special for $475.00.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby bitsman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 pm

FergusonTO35 wrote:I would put it on Gunbroker, uppers draw really good prices there. Somebody recently bought a used Colt upper there that wasn't rare or anything special for $475.00.

This is not a 556 caliber upper.. its 22lr... And there are a lot of CHIAPPA BASHERS out there... I have never had any significant issues with any I have owned. I think because Chiappa is an import made from ZAMAK ...mostly... its the modern incarnation of what we here all love so much.. Saturday Night Specials. I have even gotten an earful from a guy at a 22lr tactical type shoot once.. He just had to fill me in on how HORRID my rifle was... When I asked what he was shooting.. A Mossberg AR.. I just walked away...
"You broke into my house, Stole my property, Murdered my Servants and my pets, And that is what GRIEVES me the most" Can you name the movie????

"Remember Ladies.... If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything..."
bitsman
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Postby FergusonTO35 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:05 pm

.22 LR uppers still draw good prices there.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby bitsman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 pm

FergusonTO35 wrote:.22 LR uppers still draw good prices there.

Might check it out..

bitsman
FORUM BENEFACTOR 2016

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade