Lee TL356-124-TC mold, $15.00 shipped

Buy, Sell, Trade
This forum is provided to members as a free service. The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner in no way shape or form indorse the selling, buying or trading of any firearm or ammunition. Further the Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner refuses to be held responsible for any firearm or ammunition transaction between fellow members do so at your own risk. Firearms and ammunition are dangerous products. Their misuse can and will result in injuries and or death. Why would you ever trust a person you don't personally know in a transaction over the internet. Don't do it. If you do partake in a transaction online with someone/member from this forum do so at your own risk. You assume all liability for your actions. Don't blame us.
By posting or responding to post in this forum you acknowledge full responsibility for the natural outgrowth from your personal actions and agree to not hold The Forum, Members, Moderators, Owner responsible for any damages what so ever.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special, Ranch Dog

Lee TL356-124-TC mold, $15.00 shipped

Postby FergusonTO35 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:09 am

Hey folks. I have a Lee TL356-124-TC mold that can be yours for $15.00 shipped. It is a two cavity mold that produces a .356 124 grain truncated cone bullet with tumble lube grooves for 9mm and other .355-.356 cartridges. It makes great bullets that look just like the factory picture, I have only cast a few hundred bullets with it and would be happy to include the bullets left over for additional postage. I bought this one and the 356-120-TC to try in my pistols and they prefer the latter mold so this one can go to a new home.

"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Lee TL356-124-TC mold, $15.00 shipped

Postby jeffchance » Sun May 29, 2016 11:44 am

I'll take it. :D
PM me your info.
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby FergusonTO35 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Thanks, but another member beat you to it by an hour. I would be happy to give you the bullets I made with it though. PM me your address. This may work out better so you can try before you buy, as neither my Glock OEM or Storm Lake barrels shoot them very well. Minute of bad guy is as good as I could get them to do.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby jeffchance » Tue May 31, 2016 1:07 am

Works for me. PM inbound.
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD