Forms submitted for SBRs!

The Military Surplus Forum is dedicated to military surplus firearms.
This group included actual surplus firearms such as the various models of Mosin–Nagants, Mauser, SKS..... or other antiques, curio & relics, and reproductions. Also included are civilian models of actual military weapons sold to the US civilian market.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: Forms submitted for SBRs!

Postby farmkid » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 am

I called last week and was told that they're now processing the applications from the first week of last June, and that mine should come through in another six weeks. If that happens, it will have taken 9 1/2 months. It seems that this is about the same amount of time that it takes them to process a change of address, as it hasn't been done yet despite notifying them in October and January. I submitted it again, just in case somebody's listening. :x
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Forms submitted for SBRs!

Postby farmkid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:02 pm

A bit more of the same but I might as well post, due both to the recent inactivity on the board mentioned elsewhere and to offer you yet another opportunity to marvel at the efficiency and responsiveness of bureaucracy. As an aside, I do so look forward to universal health care! :shock:

Yeah! They finally processed my address change!

Sorta: they updated the Suomi application but got the street wrong, "43rd" instead of "23rd" Avenue. And the Mosin paperwork hasn't been changed at all. But at least I apparently caught this in time; they're still processing June applications. :roll:
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Previous

Return to The Military Surplus Forum.