ВИНТОВКА ХОЛОДОВСКОГО: RIFLE KHOLODOVSKII, M91 PROTOTYPE 191

The Military Surplus Forum is dedicated to military surplus firearms.
This group included actual surplus firearms such as the various models of Mosin–Nagants, Mauser, SKS..... or other antiques, curio & relics, and reproductions. Also included are civilian models of actual military weapons sold to the US civilian market.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: ВИНТОВКА ХОЛОДОВСКОГО: RIFLE KHOLODOVSKII, M91 PROTOTYPE

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:57 am

This has to be one of the greatest post of all time.
Thank you Martin.
Mr SNS
If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeffchance » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 pm

I vote for "Mosin Master" as a possible new title.
Of course, there is also the other varieties that you have that would also easily qualify for the title. ;)
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby farmkid » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 pm

I've been offline for a while and just saw this: jaw-dropping. And, yes, I want to hear more about the acquisition.

Edit: I should have also asked: do you have any idea of how many of these still exist?
A PERFECT WORLD: start with the fifties, remove racial segregation, insert internet. Factor Edsels to the power of 3 and multiply by Tom Terrific. Paradise!
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Admin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Done.

jeffchance wrote:I vote for "Mosin Master" as a possible new title.
Of course, there is also the other varieties that you have that would also easily qualify for the title. ;)
JEFF
If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Military Surplus Forum.