Russian Capture weapons

The Military Surplus Forum is dedicated to military surplus firearms.
This group included actual surplus firearms such as the various models of Mosin–Nagants, Mauser, SKS..... or other antiques, curio & relics, and reproductions. Also included are civilian models of actual military weapons sold to the US civilian market.

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Russian Capture weapons

Postby RF4guy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

I recall seeing Russian capture P-38's and K98's fairly often in Shotguns News ads and on line for reasonable prices, but they've all but disappeared...anyone own one?
RF4guy
Hardcore

Re: Russian Capture weapons

Postby jeffchance » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:43 am

Most likely martin08 :D
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Admin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:02 am

Yes I have my Fathers P-38.
He bought it back in the 1980's.
Mr SNS
If they don't trust us with guns, how can we trust them with the government?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams,
Admin
Site Admin

Postby RF4guy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello all, I ended up buying a Russian Capture K98...barrel and chamber made by Erma in 1941. I know hard core collectors don't have much regard for them, but the all matching, vet bring back rifles more than I want to spend right now. Besides, I'm buying for the historical connection...still have that. For all I know, parts of this rifle were in Stalingrad.
RF4guy
Hardcore

Return to The Military Surplus Forum.