Poll: Which Jennings Firearms have (or do) you own?

Moderators: FergusonTO35, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, martin08, adam01364, Mr Saturday Night Special

Which Jennings (or Calwestco / Bryco) Firearms have (or do) you own ?

J-22
31%
J-25
11%
J (or M)-32
11%
J (or M)-380
6%
M-48
11%
M-58
3%
M-59
11%
T380
No votes
Jennings Nine
6%
Jennings Jr. youth rifle
9%

Total votes : 35

Re: Poll: Which Jennings Firearms have (or do) you own?

Postby David Vincent » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:06 pm

adam01364 wrote:And NOBODY carries a Clerke. Open carry, concealed carry, in a garbage can carry, no way, no how. Just touching a Clerke means your party time is over. :lol:

Clerk is a suicide by cop gun. They pose just enough danger (in the event that they actually fire) to anyone within a 20 foot radius that there is justification for getting your head blown off. Clean shoot everytime. Ultimate drop gun. Pimps wont even carry them because they basically come with a sign saying .....shoot me please.

"in a garbage can carry" LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
David Vincent
500+ Rounds Club. Zamak Hoarding Weird+

Postby pockets » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:18 am

adam01364 wrote:Just touching a Clerke means your party time is over.

Ahhhhh....so THAT's what happened!
When I went to pick up the last gun I bought at Vance's over three years ago, I almost bought a Clerke .22 just for giggles. I think it was like $75 or so.
And while my eyes were dazzled by the chromey-shiny plating (it did look unused)......I must have accidentally TOUCHED IT!!!
POCKETS
"adventures are not all pony-rides in May-sunshine"
pockets
Gun Tech Lord. Master of GUN TECH - Diagrams, Manuals, Catalogs, and Information Links

Postby David Vincent » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am

Any clerke that is actually still in one piece is New or never been fired.
David Vincent

Postby FergusonTO35 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:44 am

Clerkes were made by a firm called "Clerke Technicorp". In the finest ROF tradition, this impressive sounding name means that the firm was likely a rented hole in the wall somewhere staffed by whoever Clerke was plus a few flunkies who have nothing else in life to look forward to, churning out crappy guns until they were sued or indicted out of business.
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby David Vincent » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Clerke was put under by the CIA indirectly through project Black Shield. Jim spearheaded that operation and then set up operations in Riverside and Mira Loma for project NIcrol which in itself was just the cover operation for ........ i better stop there. my phone has been making funny noises since i told you gents the Bob lazar link a few days ago. I need to check a few of my sources/contacts to see whats going on.
David Vincent

Previous

Return to Jennings Pistol Forum