Cheap hi point, and a cheaper door

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Cheap hi point, and a cheaper door

Postby Dave_H » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:49 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt9s02dlLvY

I don't know the whole story, so I couldn't say what the moral of the story is. Don't rent a room in a house that has an abusive nutter with a machete in it? In any case when the scenario boiled over to the point to the "here's Johnny!", he got introduced to a few new friends, at 1000 fps.
Fwiw, I don't think it was actually a Hi Point, but I couldn't get that good a look at it
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: Cheap hi point, and a cheaper door

Postby Flowmaster » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:02 pm

++++++I will say that the video may be disturbing to some viewers, so discretion is advised on this one. +++++++

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The rail on the bottom of the gun sure didn't look Hi Point to me. I was thinking a Smith & Wesson Sigma series or something, but many of those guns have an older proprietary rail. The video quality doesn't really help.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby farmkid » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Dave_H wrote:I don't know the whole story...

Well, Twain might have had a better day if the landlord installed better doors :o , but things turned out semi-OK; that is, he lived and apologized to the neighbors:

https://www.idahostatejournal.com/news/ ... 55749.html
Lifetime member, Second Amendment Foundation
farmkid
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Dave_H » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:27 pm

Well, that's good. Coming through a door Michael Myers style with machete in hand is a recipe for a toe tag.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Return to Hi-Point, Stallard, Maverick, Haskell, Maverick and Iberia firearms forum