Galloway Precision trigger for Hi-Points

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Re: Galloway Precision trigger for Hi-Points

Postby jakebrake » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:07 pm

pockets wrote:
David Vincent wrote:somebody should contact galloway and get them to make aftermarket parts for real quality guns like sedcos and lorcins. It could take those guns to a whole new level awesomeness.

YES!!! I desperately need a custom trigger and a 90-round snail magazine for my SEDCO !!! 8-)

you laugh...part of me wants to taticool a phoenix....

much like a hot-rod Lincoln....

'Murica.
jakebrake
Gunslinger

Postby pockets » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:23 pm

No no.....I was serious!
The only thing cooler than a 15-round Raven assault pistol, might be a Snail Drum on a Sedco!
Okay....or a taticool Phoenix. :)

I do agree that it would be better to offer a curved trigger face for Highpoints also.
POCKETS
"adventures are not all pony-rides in May-sunshine"
pockets
Gun Tech Lord. Master of GUN TECH - Diagrams, Manuals, Catalogs, and Information Links

Postby David Vincent » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:35 am

i called crimson trace yesterdays and tried to talk them into making some laser grips for clerks but they were not interested. Too bad really.

Such a missed marketing opportunity for all those SNS owners who are willing to dump tons of cash on their little junk guns.

Still waiting on my reply from mecgar to start making Jimenez magazines.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Postby David Vincent » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:42 am

pockets wrote:

No no.....I was serious!
The only thing cooler than a 15-round Raven assault pistol, might be a Snail Drum on a Sedco!
Okay....or a taticool Phoenix. :)

I do agree that it would be better to offer a curved trigger face for Highpoints also.

yeah but the 15round raven magazines actually work. A sedco drum would just be a decoration or flare. Heck.... sedco magazines dont even really work when they are in a sedco.

Best way to get a working sedco is to engrave the name sedco somewhere on a Jennings. maybe you could fasten a sedco to a ruger somehow and pretend.

i have a really nice sedco that i shoot all the time. I hold it up... sight it in...and yell POW.... BAM. Zero recoil, never jams, and unlimited ammo capacity. It was awesome until i squeezed it too hard and the grips cracked.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Postby adam01364 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:44 am

David Vincent wrote: have a really nice sedco that i shoot all the time. I hold it up... sight it in...and yell POW.... BAM. Zero recoil, never jams, and unlimited ammo capacity. It was awesome until i squeezed it too hard and the grips cracked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Previous

Return to Hi-Point, Stallard, Maverick, Haskell, Maverick and Iberia firearms forum