I got a Hi Point hat

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

I got a Hi Point hat

Postby Flowmaster » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:59 pm

I know a bunch of dealers from helping out at the gun shows. One of the guys said he was moving to a new location and invited me to come take a look if I ever made it down to his area (about an hour south of me). I was in that town last week visiting an old friend and wound up driving past the new gun shop on my way home. They were still open at 7pm (trying to capitalize on the after-work shoppers) so I went in to take a look at the shop. He wound up giving me a Hi Point hat.
He got this hat (along with another identical hat and 2 of another hat pattern) along with a few t-shirts, a stack of brochures, and 2 round window signs made of coroplast. The signs are almost knockoffs of the round metal Glock signs all the shops seem to have. The shop owner said the stuff was all from some dealer package.

Here are some pictures of the brochure:
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: I got a Hi Point hat

Postby David Vincent » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:32 am

OH hell yes! That right there is a great hat.

Make American Firearms Great Again.

Gotta love hipoints. Cheap Big, clunky, comfortable,accurate guns. Bang ..cachunk...bang..cachunk etc. etc. Its a shame there is not more aftermarket out there for them. If Pachmayr or Hogue made grips for them they would sell them faster than they could make them. My jaw dropped when I saw them on Galloways web page.
David Vincent
600+ Rounds Club.Zamak Hoarding Weird++

Re: I got a Hi Point hat

Postby jeffchance » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:04 am

I got a couple shirts many years ago, but had to buy them.
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Hi-Point, Stallard, Maverick, Haskell, Maverick and Iberia firearms forum