Iver Johnson TP 22

Moderators: FergusonTO35, 356, pockets, farmkid, jeffchance, Flowmaster, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Iver Johnson TP 22

Postby nwmousegunner » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 pm

I promised pictures and a more in depth review after I had more time with the TP22. I am posting here because of the gun size, caliber and zamac construction I would think it qualifies as a Saturday Night Special. For what is is I like it. It is a nice little gun. Accuracy is fine for casual plinking. I got it because of the resemblance to the Walther TPH. It does not have the hammer drop safety of the Walther, but the hammer can be lowered with the safety on. It won't replace the TPH as my favorite walking around gun, but if I didn't have the Walther it would do. I haven't shot it for groups yet, but it is minute of 1/2 liter water bottle at 7 yards. It's a neat little gun and based on my experience with the one I have I would recommend it to some one. I included the Walther in the picture to show the similarity. The only difference is in the frame and slide thickness is wider on the TP22. Dave
nwmousegunner
GUN NUT!

Re: Iver Johnson TP 22

Postby 84minieldo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

fotofukdit!??????lolololololololololol
84minieldo
Zamak Hoarding Weirdo FORUM BENEFACTOR

Postby nwmousegunner » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 pm

I don't know what happened to them, the pictures were up when I wrote the comments. I have said before I don't have a camera to use for posting and I have to rely on my son to take and post pictures for me.
nwmousegunner
GUN NUT!

Postby adam01364 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 pm

nwmousegunner, Photobucket has managed to tick off millions on the Internet by demanding you pay a subscription to see pictures embedded through their site. This happened without warning so a HUGE number of Internet posts are now useless.

I posted Photobucket alternatives for our forum members to consider. Here's the link to my post: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3417 Hopefully you can re-post your pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing them!

In the meantime, for what it's worth, here's a pic showing a pack of .22 pocket pistols at the range: A resurrected J-22; the Walther TPH; the TP-22; and a resurrected Phoenix Arms HP-22.

Image Image
adam01364
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Saturday Night Specials