Walther PPS M2

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Walther PPS M2

Postby FergusonTO35 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:54 am

Anybody have experience with the Walther PPS M2? I'm thinking about getting a single stack 9mm this spring and I like the looks of this one. The original PPS was butt-ugly and overpriced but the M2 version looks pretty sweet and can be had for a bit more than $300.00. Made in Germany and the size and weight looks just right to me. After reading the American Rifleman article about Special Forces Berlin during the Cold War I suddenly have a hankering for a Walther!

"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Re: Walther PPS M2

Postby jeffchance » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 am

I have no first hand experience but what I have heard was very favorable.
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby FergusonTO35 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 am

Should have got one last summer when they had a rebate going on. Jeff, how much would you charge for one shipped to my dealer?
"If magic is to be defined as the use of ineffective means to allay anxiety when effective ones are not available, then we must conclude that no society will ever be completely free from it." -Keith Thomas, Religion and the Decline of Magic, 1971.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby jeffchance » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

MSRP = $469
Your dealer can order direct from Lipsey's or Zanders at a dealer cost of $374 + freight.
My cost would be $374 + freight (2X), then your transfer fee there, so close to MSRP without making a penny.
Not a lot of margin doing that. You should be better off if your dealer there would order it.
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby FergusonTO35 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks, that's what I figured.
FergusonTO35
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Other firearms not listed