3d printed sights for surplus flare guns

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

3d printed sights for surplus flare guns

Postby Dave_H » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 am

Just something I stumbled across online, on Etsy. I had occasionally thought about putting together a po' boys Judge with with one of those .45/.410 inserts, in to a Polish surplus 26.5 mm flare pistol. For some reason I think that's cool. One thing about it though, is that according to the ATF, it isn't legally a firearm unless the insert is actually in the flare gun. The down side is that there are about 13 states where buying an insert and converting a flare gun is illegal.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: 3d printed sights for surplus flare guns

Postby Dave_H » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:17 pm

Replying to myself. That could be a sign someone's saddle is starting to slip.

Turns out, there is a fellow in Michigan that makes 3d printed accessories too, and a tad more sophisticated than ones I've seen before. So, I'll let you know when I go all Paul Blart, mall ninja on a surplus Polish flare pistol.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Return to Other firearms not listed