Taurus G3?

Moderators: FergusonTO35, jeffchance, Flowmaster, 356, pockets, farmkid, adam01364, martin08, Mr Saturday Night Special

Taurus G3?

Postby Dave_H » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Any strong opinions on that, one way or the other? I don't have any first hand knowledge of their latest offerings.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Re: Taurus G3?

Postby Dave_H » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:08 pm

I know a guy that has a G2 but I haven't shot it, so I only have hearsay evidence about its alledged positive performance.
When I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby jeffchance » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:34 pm

My wife has a G2C in 9mm and loves it. I have sold several others with good reports.
No real info on the G3, though :|
JEFF
01 FFL
Certified Glock Armorer
www.jandnguns.com
SEMPER FI
jeffchance
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Postby Dave_H » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Me either. Just YouTube reviews, and really unless it's from a guy who puts a lot of rounds down range, they're mostly for entertainment purposes. In any case, I'm fleshing out my gun collection. Just recently put together that flare gun with 3d printed sights and a 45/410 adapter, and grabbed a little 18.5 inch barrel Nomad .410. Just because I felt like it.
I sold my Glock in 40 S&W and a few other things during leaner times, so I'm looking around at new handguns. I'll probably buy a Glock 19 due to familiarity, but I like the array of new guns out there, so I'll be treating myself to more than one choice.
Before I do that, I'll be sending some more dough to the VCDL though. I like what they've been doing and how hard they've worked in tough circumstances.
Dave_H
GUN NUT!

Postby Flowmaster » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Hey, as a Virginia resident, I really appreciate you supporting the VCDL. I'm personal friends with Ed and a few other heavy hitters in VCDL.

As far as the G3 goes, people are asking for magazines for it all the freakin' time at the gun shows. Our spread is mostly Glock mags for every Glock ever made, but it doesn't stop people from asking for other magazines. The G3 is one of the most asked for ones lately, just behind the P365 and Hellcat mags. The guns are obviously selling if people want more mags.
Flowmaster
FORUM BENEFACTOR and MOD

Return to Other firearms not listed